3 Months of Soap and Glory - Month 3


Buying more make-up from Soap and Glory wasn't easy. If you read month 2 you'd see that I bought lipbalms and concealer, the only make-up I actually only needed and wanted. I did however have to make a choice so I went online and looked up reviews and finally settled on the liptick in Perfect Day. I got my lipstick for £9 but still had to spent £10 or more to save £3 using the voucher, so my mum asked for an under eye concealer which brought me to a total of £15 before using the voucher and only paying £12. Best off all because I spent £12 I received a free Soap and Glory Cheekmate lip and cheek stain work £8. 


Serum 
This was a sort of an unnecessary buy at £20. I wasn't totally sure if I should be buying and using an anti-aging serum with only being 20. I had heard that if you use anti-wrinkle and anti-aging products too young they won't work when your older and actually need them. 
I used this anyway and love it, I apply it every day and has made my skin look a lot better, more fresh. Worth every penny and the 500 points too.  The facial serum was on 3 for 2.



Another bath and body voucher I had to use. I love bathing products so much that I just never know what to buy. I was really wanting a new body scrub but I couldn't find the Breakfast one so I settled with buying Glad Hair Day shampoo as I had ran out of shampoo that morning and thought to try something new. I then immediately picked up Clean On Me as I'd heard wonderful things and also a built in body lotion is a bonus for us lazy people who don't always apply lotions, my excuse is of course it being to cold to cover myself in a cold lotion. Brrr. 
Everything in the bath and body car was on 3 for 2 so...

3 for 2 Freebies
Having used both my vouchers and buying 3 products I went on and picked up the above. 
Now that I look at it, it wasn't really a good idea because I'd just bought 3 products so one would be free. I thought of it as, 1 facial serum, I need 2 more items to get one free. 2 bath products, I can pick up something else and get it for free.
See how it works?

Free Cheekmate


I was a bit gutted to be using the last of vouchers. I had really enjoyed planning to go out each month to buy products I'd never used before.

Total Spend - £43
Saved - £30.50 
Earned - £7.50




Comments

Popular Posts