This or That Tag - Personal Post

While looking around others blogs I came across the This or That post, and since I never did manage to get round to posting the 50 facts about me I figured I'd do this one instead and post it when I'd finished. 

MAKEUP:

1. Blush or bronzer?

Bronzer, sometimes I just need that bit of glow rather than pasty white skin.

2. Lipgloss or lipstick?

This once would have been lipgloss but now I love a good old lipstick, I like how it changes the way I look, doesn't lose it's shine so quickly and doesn't attract my hair to stick to my face.

3. Eyeliner or mascara?
Tough one. Will have to be eyeliner as I wear it daily.

4. Foundation or concealer?
Concealer (Kick Ass Concealer) by Soap and Glory to be exact. I like how I can just apply it to areas that need a bit of coverage compared to my whole face.

5. Natural or colour eyeshadow?
Natural, because I'm more of a natural girl. I already done the bright eye-shadow thing years ago when I was at school. 

6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed powder cause it's less messy.

7. Brushes or sponges?
Brushes, cause I actually don't own any sponges any more. 

NAILS:

1. OPI or China Glaze?
OPI, I love there celebrity or movie inspired polishes, Katy Perry, The Muppets?

2. Long or short?
Long, although not always so great with the job I have.

3. Acrylic or natural?
Natural, I've been to the Acrylic side and my nails were never the same again.

4. Brights or darks?
Brights but usually only worn in the summer.

5. Nail Art or Simple Manicure?
I do like a bit of nail art when it goes right.

BODY:

1. Perfume or body spray?
I am definitely a perfume addict. I must over 100 of them.

2. Lotion or body butter?
Lotion as it sinks in better.

3. Body wash or bar soap?
Body wash, I really hate the smell of bars of soap and I think they'd be more drying.

FASHION:

1. Jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans, I don't own any sweatpants.

2. Long or short sleeve?
Short sleeves if the weathers nice but mainly long sleeves now. Sadly I don't have great arms to show off anymore, my job used to involve some heavy lifting and since I stopped I've been left with very un-toned, ruined arms.

3. Dresses or skirts?
Not that I really wear either, I do seem to own a very large amount of dresses. Mainly party ones that have never made it to a party. Oops. 

4. Stripes or plaid?
Plaid,

5. Flip Flops or sandals?
Sandals look much better and more comfortable to walk in.

6. Scarves or hats?
I always wear scarves, I don't think I look good with a hat on, I'm actually a bit to shy to even go out with a hat on.

7. Studs or dangly earrings?
Dangly earrings come in a better choice and I usually always go out with a pair on. Studs are fine for all other piercings in my ears.

8. Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces of course. I have such skinny little wrists and huge hands that I can't get bracelets to fit. 

9. Heels or flats?
I do love heels but I prefer to be able to walk fast and be comfy so flats win.

10. Forever 21 or H&M?
It will have to be H&M because there isn't a Forever 21 near by.

HAIR:
1. Curly or straight?
Straight because It's less work.

2. Bun or ponytail?
I look about 5 with my hair in a pony tail so a bun it is. I always wear a bun at work and usually have it messy.

3. Long or short?
I've always had long hair, even if it's cut shorter than normal it will have quickly grown again. I only manage to keep that new haircut look for about 2 weeks. Boo.

6. Dark or light?
Light is my natural colour.

7. Side-swept bangs or straight across bangs?
Side-swept.

RANDOM:
1. Rain or shine?
Shine, I don't like the rain.

2. Summer or winter?
Ooh that's not an easy choice. I suppose I'd have to go with summer as I can't stand being cold for too long. 

3. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla, especially in my cupcakes.

5. Simpsons or Family Guy?
Is neither an OK answer? Cause I don't watch TV. 


Comments

Popular Posts