Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask by Montagne Jeunesse

I have had this mask in my beauty bag for a few months now and finally decided to use it the other night as I had some time off work and needed a good pamper.

Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask by Montagne Jeunesse

I remember having one of these many years ago when I was a teen and in school and had a pretty bad experience with it. It was pink gel than I rubbed all over my face, lay down for 15 minutes but sadly for me I fell asleep and had to peel it off and hour later to reveal a nice red face. Oops.

I did wonder whether it was in fact the mask on my sensitive skin or because it had been on for so long that I turned red and of course I was a bit reluctant to try out another.

Luckily though I had a good experience. The mask was nice and cooling, smelled natural and went on easy as it was on a paper mask. 
15 minutes later I peeled it off, wiped away the residue and was left with nice, soft skin.

Overall the mask was a perfect spa alternative and I have so far planned to buy more of these masks for a budget pamper night.
The only downside is the mask is a little on the large side so you will have to overlap it in some areas to get it to fit. 

To buy this particular mask click here £1.49 Boots.

Or browse the many other masks and products Montagne Jeunesse have to offer go to montagnejeunesse.com. Delivery is free on orders over £15.

I've never yet put a picture of myself on my blog, and I never thought I'd be doing it now with a picture of me braving the scary mask on outdoors.


Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask

 

Will you be trying out one of these masks?...x

Comments

Popular Posts