Life Right Now

My blog as you know it, is all about me. How I'm feeling, what I'm loving, hating, buying, Baking.

So I have recently spent a little too much time on what I've buying and loving posts..Oops..and forgot about the rest of the topics. 
So here's a little update on life right now.

Work
I'm currently in a search for a new career, unfortunately I've not been too successful, there is a real lack of opportunity in this area.

Life
It's my 21st birthday in about 4 weeks and haven't been able to book my skydive for it. The first place was booked till October and I've still to contact my last and final option...the most expensive one. 
I'm also pondering the option of having a camera man jump and film it too as a memory.

Everything Else
I had a wardrobe clearance (sort of) and now my wardrobe sucks I have virtually nothing to wear. Roll on that Jane Norman wishlist .
I'm also well over due for a hair cut hair since my hairdresser left. I am extremely picky with who cuts my hair. It's also not helping that I'm desperate to shake up my do a little but can't pick the style.

The most important thing is getting my birthday booked, if that fails I'll be gutted. Surely my bad luck can't get in the way of such an event..x



Comments

Popular Posts