What I Bought - Primark + Poundland

On Thursday when out school shopping I ended up buying myself a few little bits and pieces. I went through my basket 3 times with the mantra "Do I really need this?" and I actually did have a reason to purchase everything. I did also put some items back like a make-up bag I picked up.

Firstly my little poundland purchase...

Nail Stamping Kit £1

I saw a few blog posts about this a while back but never actually got round to buying one myself until the other day. 
I've already used it and love it. So simple to use and does a good print on your nails.

Next up is my trip to Primark..


Jeans £10

Primark has a pretty awesome collection of jeans in right now which is great as I've been after a light blue denim pair for months now. 
Best part is they come in sizes for everyone especially us with long legs.
These only cost me a tenner and are the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever bought #NoJoke.


Boots £18


Now that summer is fading and I'm seeing more rainy days than dry sunny ones it was time to buy a pair of boots to keep my feet dry since pumps just don't do rainy days.
These were only £18 and were nice and comfy with a good sized heel + they I can wear them with my boot cut jeans I got.


Hello moustache cushions  Reduced to only £2 each and go great with my black and white theme I'm working on right now. 
I do feel a little bad buying these are my sister loves moustache items.

£4
I feel a little guilty buying this bag now, it's a lot smaller than it seems and only fits my purse with my phone balancing on top of it. Perhaps it would do for a very rare night out where I need very little, but or £4 it isn't to bad.
Only £2


Lastly my new pajama bottoms that my mum kindly bought me as I didn't know the actual price of them. Turns out they were down to £2. 
£2 well spent on my favorite animal print addiction...x


Comments

Popular Posts