Birchbox x Papier - February 2017


The February Birchbox has arrived, and this month they have teamed up with stationary brand Papier to offer the choice between 2 different designs of drawers. 

It' another good box from Birchbox, so lets just get stuck in to seeing what I had been selected for my box...


Spectrum Brush (Full size) - Included in every Birchbox this month is a full size brush by Spectrum.  The brush is inspired by the whole marbled theme and is my first Spectrum brush,  I have had my eye on these gorgeous brushes for so long and now I've got to sample the brilliant quality, it's time to invest.

Pop Beauty Eye-shadows (Sample Size)  - I have never heard of Pop Beauty before so it's good to try something new.  The full size palette actually costs £15.50 and this sample size has got 3 easy to use shades which to me is pretty good. 

Aromatica Rose Absolute Serum (Sample Size) - This is a very generous sample size of 20ml, given that some brands sell a full size serum of 30ml.  The serum is from the wonderful Korean beauty world.  I am very excited to try this out, even though I would have liked a dropper bottle.

Beaver Professional Daily Moisture Conditioning Spray (Sample Size) - Another brand this month I had never heard of before.  I tried it out the next day after I received it as I love a leave in conditioner.  The scent of this reminds me of a mans aftershave, or perhaps a deodorant, but most definitely manly - in a good way. 

Whish Shave Cream (Sample Size) - The full size of this shave cream is in my opinion a little pricey compared to my ever so cheap version of conditioner,  However it is lovely to have as a treat when one needs legs to be shaved perfectly and on display.

Overall the box and it's contents were a joy to receive and sample this month, and i got my moneys worth.

Each month the box is £10 with £2.95 postage and packaging which arrives via Hermes,  
One full size makeup item guaranteed each month and you get £5ish back to spend in the Birchbox shop if you leave reviews. 

Next Month 

We will all be receiving a certain new lipstick that's been released by Benefit.  Although this months box is sold out, by signing up for next months you'll get the chance to pick which lipstick you receive. 

Subscribe (here) and be sure to get your free Smith and Cult beauty treat with code CULT...x

Comments

Popular Posts