Face - The book by Pixiwoos Sam and Nic Chapman


I have had this book since it came out, I read it cover to cover in less than a week (I could of read it in a day if I'd had my way) and have also picked it up countless times since, just to look at the beautiful pictures and have a little re-cap. 

This book is the ultimate go-to book for anyone just getting into the world of makeup.  It covers every basis from the tools of the trade, to skincare right the way to how to apply makeup like a pro. 

The book it's self is large and comes in hardback form so it's very sturdy.  The cover is mainly in form of a slip-sleeve (which I recommend taking off while reading).  

Chapters Featured 

Introduction 
Biographies
Tools of the Trade
Skin
Brows
Eyes
Q&A
Lashes
Finishes
Lips
Before and After
Acknowledgements 

My favourite sections had to be the brows, eyes, and lips.




There is so many swoon worthy pictures inside the book, that will you will instantly be inspired, as you can see above.

I cannot recommend this book enough, it is a very beautifully put together and guaranteed to provide anyone with an interest in makeup some new inspiration and tips.

What's more is that it's only £9.99 from Amazon, a perfect gift for any beauty lover..x


Comments

Popular Posts