Lush - The Comforter Shower Cream


The only products I've ever tried from Lush, is of course their bath bombs, bubble bars and lip scrub. Well that was until the day I received this little bottle of The Comforter.

I really liked The Comforter bubble bar but when I got this, I just didn't like the scent.  I found it to sweet and sickly that I actually shelved it for over a year.

Lets skip to last month when I finally decided to use it as I'd finished my other shower gel. Now I absolutely love it, I find the scent delightful and I love the sparkles in it.

What is it?
A very pinkish purple sparkly shower cream. Strongly scented with cypress oil, cassis absolute and bergamot oil.

Buy it?
If you love blackcurrent scented products, or ones that are sparkly and very creamy.

Cost?
£9.95 for a 250ml bottle that will last a very long time.

Ps don't worry if it stains bright white exfoliating gloves pink, it does was out very easily.

If you've yet to try it, you can buy it here from Lush..x


Comments

Popular Posts