Glossybox LOVE - February 2017


I love these limited edition boxes I get from Glossybox, this month is no different with this gorgeous striped lid with the words LOVE printed in a glossy pink.  Very appropriate for the month featuring valentines day.


The contents of this months box are perfect for showing yourself a little love this month.


What's in the box?

L'ea De Rose by Jean Arthes (Full Size) - I was so incredibly excited to see a full size perfume in a beauty box.  Created by Jean Arthes (and soon to be available at Glossybox), the fragrance is of course roses.  If you love the Chloe fragrance you will love this.  It smelled so very very similar and is also a fraction of the cost at £20.

MEMEME Highlighter (Full Size) - I actually thought this was a nail polish to start with.  It is actually a liquid highlighter in the shade Beat The Blues.  I actually really like the though of this as opposed to highlighter powders, it just seems like it will be more dewy.  It does however contain mineral oil, which I know to some is not an ingredient they may like.

Theorie des Volcans (Full Size) - I did not expect this product to be full size but it actually is, nor did I expect it to cost almost £20.  The product itself is a beautiful face mask which is in form of a pink clay that changes colour. How exciting is that?.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Masque (Trial Size)  - I have already shared my love for Garniers Ultimate Blends propolis and honey shampoo so I am fairly excited to try out the hair masque. I have high hopes that this will smell just as delicious and be even more nourishing than the shampoo.

Ciate Nail Polish (Full Size) - There was two different shades of Ciate nail polishes being sent out in this months boxes.  Both of which are very wearable nudes to see us through the tricky times. I've actually worn it and it's sitting waiting to have a post on it's own.

This months box overall has been brilliant, I love everything in the box.

Next month I'm sure will be the same as inside every box will be a full size palette by Sleek...x

Comments

Popular Posts