Glossybox March 2017


This months Glossybox is all about the prep, and features some brands I've never heard of and also some well known ones.  I do like to discover new brands, and it's especially exciting to try them full size, and with a price tag of more than I would actually pay,


This months box included 3 full size products and 2 sample sized.  The 3 full size products total £53 together which is what I like to get from my beauty box subscriptions.

So what's in the box...


Schwarzkopf Blonde Shampoo (Full Size) - A product tailored to me being a blonde but can ultimatly be used by all as it is a keratin shampoo.  This was the product that scented the whole box and made up most of it's weight.  The shampoo smells good and is SLS free which is just perfect for me.  The only downside is the screw off lid, I'd of preferred a flip style lid.  I may just purchase this again.

ThisWorks In Transit Camera Close-up (Sample Size)  - I love the ThisWorks range, I'd never tried this product before but I heard such good things with it being a mask, moisturiser and primer in one.  I've used it now and can say it's worth the hype.  It smells nice and my skin was left soft and looking really healthy.

oOlution Eye Cream (Full Size) - A brand I'd never heard of before but with an eye cream worth £30 I'm pretty excited to try.  It's full of active ingredients and is sure a luxury product.

Figs and Rouge Day Cream (Sample Size) - A second brand in the box I'd never heard of before.  This time we have a sample of a Hydra-Activ Smart Nutrient Vital Moisture Day Cream.  What a mouthful.  This moisturiser contains 3 vitamins and a good friend hyaluronic acid.  I expect good things from what I've read, and also for the fact that a full size would cost me £28.

Sleek Makeup Eye and Cheek Palette (Full Size) - My last impression of Sleek wasn't a good one, so I had mixed emotions on receiving a palette from them.  I chose the palette with the blush shades I thought I would use.  On the outside the palette is very sleek and the product is set neatly and securely inside.  It also looks so very pretty and looks like it costs more than the £10 RRP.  I look forward to trying it out and hope it's the product to change my views so far.


Overall this box was great value for money and introduced me to some new brands and filled up the makeup bag with some well known brands.

Next month each box will include a product from ModelCo..x

Comments

Popular Posts