Smoothskin Bare - What's In The Box



Oh how wonderful it would be to be a lot less hairy.  If your human and can relate then perhaps it's time to looking into spending a little hard earned cash on an at IPL device.

For a year or so I've had my heart set on the Philips Lumea device which cost a whopping £575. Then I was introduced to a cheaper alternative called Smoothskin Gold which cost less at £225 which of course led me on to the one I have today, Smoothskin Bare.


From my research this device was best for me.  For starts it has unlimited flashes which wins over all other devices.  Power wise, seeing as I have very light skin the Smoothskin Gold would work quicker as it was more powerful but given the unlimited flashes of this device, I can still achieve the same results as powerful model but it will just take a little longer.

Let's skip and have a look at whats in the box...


Displayed in a lovely black storage box for the device is the Smoothskin Bare device which I chose in black and gold.  It looks very sleek and fancy but also not a scary looking machine.


Below the device is where a Smoothskin Bare guide is stored along with a plug cable to be plugged into the extension attached to the end of the bare device.  Nothing scary just a simple device and plug that's all ready to go after being plugged in.

The bonus to this unlimited flash device is the price which costs only £199.  This beats all other devices on the market by cost per use. 

I patch tested the device the other day and can say that so far I have had no undesirable reactions.  I only experienced a very slight warming sensation which was that minimal I wondered if it was all in my head.

Tonight I will complete a full first treatment and will update in a weeks time on how my first week went...x

Comments

Popular Posts