Smoothskin Bare - Week 1



Last week I wrote a post on what was included with Smoothskin Bare IPL machine, I did say I would do weekly updates on how it's been going so far.  So here I am sharing how I got on last Saturday and what results I gained in a week.

Areas treated:
Legs
Underarms
Stomach
Bikini line
Face

Treatment and Time 

I done all areas listed above in less than 5 minutes after shaving.  Legs, stomach, and underarms were all treated with the glide function and the bikini line and face was done with the stamp treatment so I could treat the smaller areas more slowly and effectively.

Treatment was pain free, only very slight warm feeling in some areas.  I did however run the IPL (by accident) over  a very small flat birthmark on my leg which did not react so well.  It left a bit of a heated zap, no visible damage to the birthmark though but was a good reminder to be more careful and go around it in future.

I did not shave my face despite it stating that you have to.  I felt no burning, did not smell singed hair and I did not see any hair burn, nor was I left with any superficial burns.

Results

Normally I would feel regrowth the next morning, but it was very minimal.  Regrowth was also smoother, there was none of that spiky feeling except from on my right leg, which was odd. My right leg did however a bald patch.

Treatment number 2 was done yesterday, and I will update again next week...x





Comments

Popular Posts