Birchbox - June 2017



This month has just flown by, here I am ending it with this months June Birchbox.  Perhaps I should say Birchbag because this month everything is packed into the cute mint green and purple bag.
Sadly everything in the bag this month was a bit sticky liked something had been leaking, except nothing of mine seemed to of leaked.

Here's what is inside this months bag...


Cowshed Hand Cream (Full Size) -  I have had this exact hand cream in the past (I'm sure it was a magazine freebie) so it was nothing new but very welcome.  I just love the smell of it and not something I would otherwise go on out to buy.

Scrub Love Body Scrub (Trial Size) - Last month I received a full size Scrub Love with Glossybox so I was far more excited about it then.  At the time I just wanted to stock up on these but then on trying out it I found it to be nothing but a mess and bit of a faff (perhaps it was just the charcoal one).  Still I love the results from a body scrub so I of course will use it.

Korres Cleanser (Sample Size) - Korres is still pretty new to me and so I've not yet tried any of their skincare.  This seems like a good place to start, a milk protein cleanser.  Gentle exfoliation here I come.

ARROW Eyeliner (Half Size) - The full size of this usually has another eyeliner attached to the other end so I guess it's a pretty decent sample.  It's a nude/pink shade that I have always wanted to try for brightening my eyes.  It's waterproof also and when I tested it out, it lasted for ages. Good stuff.

Meechmia Brow Pencil (Full Size) - This claimed to be full size but lined up to other brow pencils and even the sample of the ARROW eyeliner, I think it's a false.  I tried out the brow pencil and it done a fine enough job, it just didn't last very long.  In fact 5 minutes after that swatch on my hand below it was gone.



Overall I am disappointed with Birchbox this month.  The new benefits system doesn't benefit me and also these claims of full size products is false. Full size Travel size more like and it's no longer for me.

July's Birchbox will be my last one,  I decided to get another box as next month there is a product by Benefit in it which is actually sold at sample size for £10.50.  

Am I right to cancel my subscription?...x

Comments

Popular Posts