Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer



Sifting through my blogs draft vaults and I found this unpublished post about (at the time) the new Marc Jacobs makeup and nail polishes.  

I love everything Marc Jacobs releases, so was over the moon to discover he had released some makeup and that I got my hands on some in the UK. 

The picture above is of Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine lacquer nail polishes.  The shade is Delphine which was perfect for my light skin tone. I used Nails Inc base coat and topped it off with Revlon's Gel Envy for extra staying power. 

If I'm right, it lasted a fantastic 5 days with just minimal chipping. Was super easy to apply and looked lovely. 

Each polish is £16.00  which to me is pretty fair, other shades are gorgeous and I hope to try them out sometime.  

Luckily Marc Jacobs range is easy to get your hands on, this shade (Delphine) is available here from John Lewis...x

Comments

Popular Posts