Glossybox - June 2017


The June Glossybox is here and I have to say now that it might just be the best beauty box to ever land on my doorstep.


This months theme is on picnicking and being laid back.  It also features a bonus product and sneak peak of a book that's set to be released at the end of the month - Sorry in advance for not including it in this post.


As well as the little extras, the lovely people over at Glossy HQ also popped in a little notebook as a thank you to members who have been with them for a year.

My box this month was pretty packed, here's what I got..


Batiste Heat and Shine Spray (Full Size) - This product excited me the most this month,  In fact hearing about the whole new Batiste range was just fantastic.  This heat shielding spray is a fantastic size with a lot of product in it and is just perfect at being only £4.49.  It's a fantastic budget range to protect and style hair.

Eness Hand Cream (Full Size) - I have enough hand creams to last me my lifetime but I still can't complain at receiving another.  This one is by a brand that's new to me and features some fine oils from African continents. Sounds good to me.

Beauty Pro Black Diamond Peel off Mask (Sample Size) - Usually sold in a pack of 3 this is a great way to try out those peel off gels so many people have raved about.  I didn't realise they were only 3 for £4.95.  I think I'll try it out with my sister as there feels to plenty liquid in the packet.

Manna Kadar Glo Illuminator (Deluxe Sample) - I discovered Manna Kadar in the spring and think the company in a whole is fantastic.  Lovely products and great social connections.  I look forward to trying this out instead of my powder highlighter.

Sleek Plumping Lip Crayon (Full Size) - I didn't realise this was by Sleek when I first took it out of the box as I couldn't see there name on the pencil.  Once I did find out it was by Sleek I was pretty happy.  I love sleeks products and this was one in a very wearable shade and is one of the few lip plumping products I own.

111 Skin Eye Gel (Sample Size) - Created by the doctors of Harley Medical St, I would expect this to do wonderful things.  A full size version of this retails at £110 so this is a lovely little luxury treat to try out.  I am waiting on my face cream from the same company to arrive before trying it out.

Overall I would say this months box was fantastic.  A happy medium of full size products, deluxe samples, extras and a little luxury all for the price of £13.25.

Next month will see a makeup brush from Spectrum landing in our boxes.

What do you think of this months box?...x

Comments

Popular Posts