Glossybox - November 2017


We're now half  way through November and this months Glossybox has arrived.  As expected this months theme is all about cosying up before December arrives, Hygge as they call it which is Danish for "that cosy feeling".  I'm in full support of Hygge.


Glossybox has filled this months box with 4 full size treats and a travel size. 


Here's a look at what I got this month..


Natural Body Wash (Travel Size) RRP £8.95 - This is the product that you could smell before you'd even opened the box.  It's a natural body wash with the fragrance of Geranium and Peppermint which smells divine. 

Boots Ingredients Sheet Mask (Full Size) RRP £2.50 - I was pretty excited to see this in this months box.  I had tried other Boots Ingredients sheet masks before, but never this one.  This is the charcoal and willow bark one which is for cleansing and purifying.  Great little treat to have when on a budget, if only a little on the cold side.

BeautyUk Make-up Brush RRP £6.99 - I for one can never have to many makeup brushes.  I'd never heard of BeautyUk so it was a nice new brand to try out.  This brush is for powder/contour and feels beautifully soft. 

SportFx Lip Balm (Full Size) RRP £4.99 - A candy floss lip balm is worth getting hyped about, even more so when it's in an original styled applicator.  It's fun and smells really good.  It's also essential at this time of year to aid chapped lips. The only downside is that its an exclusive to Glossybox. Let's hope I don't get too attached.

Collection Brow Powder (Full Size) RRP £4.19 - I have a feeling this might be the product I give to my sister as the shade says blonde.  Had it been the right shade I would have been thrilled as I desperately need a new brow powder. 

Overall this month was a good one.  Sure it was more on the low cost side of things but I like to try out products that cost under a tenner.  I'm half expecting next month to be a higher value box as it's the festive season.  This is perhaps the future accountant in me that's thinking those wonderful people at Glossybox halved this months budget to really treat us next month...
By the sneak peek it looks like I might be right...I already can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts