Those Sparkly Boots

Is wearing anything sparkly day to day to much?


I hope not, because I am in love with these gorgeous grey suede sparkly heeled boots.

Unfortunately I live a part of the country where you're looked down upon if you're not wearing something that's widely available, if they've not seen it in New Look or on Pretty Little Thing it's seen as ugly af.  It's a sad life to not be able to go out wearing fantastic pieces without being looked at like you've walked out wearing a rag.  Anyway let's get to these beauties.

People did in deed look down at a classic grey pointed boot with disgust, they kept their disgusted looks on my feet until I walked past at which point they noticed the sparkly heel and changed their opinion very quickly.

These boots were largely admired when I wore them out and so they should be as they are beautiful.



These boots are from River Island, and also come classic black, which I have been tempted to pick as well.  River Island is now my go to for anything quality and looks good.

You can find the boots here for only £45.  The sparkly heel hasn't lost a sparkle at all on any days I've worn them out, I feel they will still be going strong to wear again this time next year.

Does anyone else live in an area where they feel so judged?

Comments

Popular Posts