Primark Haul - The Essentials - November 2017

It has been far to long since I lasted wrote about any little purchases I've made from Primark.  This latest haul was purely to restock essentials and day to day pieces.  Everything was under £3.

Here's what I got..


Grey Studded Gloves - It was a really chilly day when I went shopping so I had to make sure I grabbed a pair of gloves to finish off my trip.  By the time I had finished in Primark the sun had came out and I didn't need them anymore.  Instead they are now in  my car ready for those cold days.  They're a nice edition, can be worn with everything and only cost £1.


Eat Sleep Cocktail Repeat T-shirt - T-shirts are an everyday essential, I am also a sucker for anything with a slogan and on the front.  This ticked two boxes so I picked one up while they actually had some. I bought this for only £2.50.


2 Basic T-shirts - At the end of the T-shirt stall was an end shelf that had a few t-shirts left that was in the sale.  I picked up both the blue and pink for £1 each.


Tres Chic T-shirt - This was the only tres chic t-shirt left, probably because it had been on the dirty floor at some point and was in need of a wash, not a trouble at all.  I picked it up for £2.


Bird T-shirt - This T-shirt was far different from the rest which is why I picked it up.  It was more shapely and a thicker quality.  I loved the print  as well, as it matches a scarf I have.  In the sale this was only £3.


Basic Vest Top - I have a vest top by Primark in almost every colour.  They cost £1.80 each and last an age. I chose a grey one this time round as usually it's all colourful ones I have.


Fluffy Socks - Fluffy socks are one of life's little pleasures, after freshly shaved legs and clean bed sheets. You get 2 pairs of fluffy socks in a pack for just £1.80.  I bought these to slip on after a bath and to wear in bed.  The only thing I would say is that you wash them first before wearing (especially the navy) as mine shed a lot of fluff which stuck to my bed sheets and made them look a terrible state.


Comments

Popular Posts