A/W 2012 Wish List






Yesterday I posted about the nail polishes I hoped to get for this Autumn/Winter so I thought I should do one for the clothes I hope to buy. Usually I don't bother thinking about what to buy each season but suddenly I've actually became interested in owning some of the seasons items. Normally I'd just wear my summer wardrobe with a cardigan but not this year. Here I'll post a selection of all the items I'll be buying this year all of which I actually like.

All items are from Primark. I don't wear a lot of my clothes more than a couple of times so buying from Primark means I'm not spending a lot on items I'll not get a lot of use of them......

Primark AW12 Lace Peplum Top
Primark AW12 Nude Mules, £10Primark Studded Skinny Jeans, £17
Primark AW12 Gold Contrast Platform Boot                            Primark AW12 Glitter Velvet Chelsea Ankle Boots, £15
Primark AW12 Lace Collar Dress, £15


Primark AW12 Belted Polka Peplum Dress, £15
Primark AW12 Belted Fur Collar Coat, £30Primark AW12 Mesh Animal Peplum

Comments

Popular Posts