Home Bargains Retail Therapy

While out shopping for a car today I thought I would do a little shopping for myself too so I kept to the discount stores to save money (That didn't happen).

Here's what I got....


 
 
Now everything I bought was necessary except from the eyelashes. I just bought them because I really wanted them even though I don't wear them. I'll make a post and include pictures of the eyelashes next, but here I'll talk about everything else I bought.....
 
 
 
 
Above I have a packet of 75 cupcake case which were 79p which works out at just over 1 pence a cupcake case. They are in 3 different sizes, medium, small, and extra small, as well as being very colourful in 3 different designs. The medium is floral, Small has stripes and extra small has coloured pockadots. You just have to have pretty cakes in pretty cases.
Also shown above is a 12" round cake board and cake box which came together for £1.99. It was my mum that spotted the cake board and box which was great because this week I will be making my great aunties 90TH BIRTHDAY cake.
 
                                         


                                                    
Here is my lovely new animal print bedding. I absolutely love anything to do with animal print and just had to buy these, 1 because they were on sale reduced from £19.99 to £8.99 and 2 of all they aren't satin so hopefully they won't be sliding of the bed all night long.
 
 
 
Everything shown is either from Home Bargains or Poundstretcher......x
 


Comments

Popular Posts