Nails Inc Nails

If you read my last blog post, you will know about my bargain Nails Inc nail polishes I bought, 3 for £7. Bargain.

I decided to use Farringdon Crackle Top Coat first as it was the lightest colour.
Now, I found trying to find a colour to go underneath was quiet a challenge. First I thought of using silver foil effect but thought that would maybe be better to use for Christmas nails this year, so instead I chose a pale pink. I really wasn't sure about using them together but it actually turned out quiet nice.

What do you think........?

The picture does it no favours unfortunately. 

I created the look using the following....
No7 Pinky Pure £7


Nails Inc In Farrigdon Crackle £11
To finish it off I used Avon's Nail Experts Freeze Liquid to dry it quicker.

Avon Liquid Freeze £6

Do you know any colours that would go better? Comment....x






Comments

Popular Posts