Inverness Shopping Trip

Can't believe we are back to this freezing cold weather again and I've already got a cold. Sniffs. I guess all those late nights, alcohol, skipping meals, and being dressed for summer at the weekend is most likely the cause I picked a cold up. Tut Tut.

However I had a fabulous time, even after a little accident 2 minutes after leaving our accommodation and then having to wait for an ambulance for my great auntie, who we were in Inverness celebrating her 90th birthday for. Other than a few cuts and scratches she was otherwise fine and ready for her shopping trip followed by a Starbucks and a lovely meal at the Columbia hotel.


Now I was actually surprised at only finding one shopping centre in Invereness especially since Aberdeen has like 3. So if you are from Inverness and know where all the shops are please comment. 

The shops we did go to were lovely, we started off at Dorothy Perkins who had a lovely pink scarf with bows on it which I really wish I bought now but I couldn't find any other than the one they had in there display that day. Next up we headed to the shopping centre where the only thing we actually bought there was a coffee, before heading out to the streets, where I found lots of lovely stuff.


Here is some of my latest street buys....



Tissues 60p Lint Roller £1

Shoes £6



Top £4, Socks 5 pack £2.50
All of the above I bought from primark, I'm actually surprised at how little I bought considering when I went to the changing room the shopping basket was full.

Next up is some of my favourites and bargains that I bought....


Nails Inc £7 

The Jelly Bean Factory £2.49
The nails Inc polishes were my bargain buy, I got all 3 crackle polishes for £7, RRP £33, which was a great saving. The Jelly Bean Factory jelly beans were my favourite buy as I absolutely love them, especially the cinnamon, sadly they were all gone within a day, so I have to go back and get some more, probably the bigger tube this time......x














Comments

Popular Posts