Along Came Betty

Okay I know it's Friday and today's post should be a Food For Thought one but....

I couldn't think of one and I think this is better.
Today while out for a bit of shopping in Tesco I came across about 5 shelves, all of which were an introductory offer of Tesco's new beauty range "Along Came Betty".

My first reaction was it looks a bit like soap and glory but at a more purse friendly price. 
I decided to buy

Pore-fectly Clean 
&
One Pot Of Polish

Both on the current introductory offer at the moment are £2.99, which is a bargain if you ask me. 

Here's what I can answer about them so far starting with..

Pore-fectly Clean

What Is It?

Pore-fectly clean is a cleanser and comes with a good sized Muslin Cloth. Porefectly clean contains shea & cocoa butter along with the antioxidant cranberry. The cleanser is suited to remove dirt and excess oils reducing pores. To use is very simple, all that has to be done is massaged onto dry skin on your face and neck, left for a minute, then wiped away using the muslin cloth provided. 


Pore-fectly Clean £2.99 Tesco

One Pot Of Polish

One Pot Of Polish is a body scrub containing salt, sugar, apricot, shea, grape seed and almond which altogether makes it smell amazing. The directions are simple, just massage into damp skin then rinse.


One Pot Of Polish £2.99 Tesco

I will do a review of these products once I've given them a try for a week or so.


Will you be buying any of Tesco's new Along Came Betty Products?...x











Comments

Popular Posts