This Weeks Haul - Shopping Spree Sunday

I have done very little shopping lately, so yesterday I decided it was time to go out and buy some new bits and pieces, only thing was I had my mum and sister who wasn't well and ended up just in the local town instead for a couple of hour. My original plan was to go shopping myself so I could buy me some new home items, instead I come home with make-up.


Here's what I got...




Most of the above items are lipsticks, there is one from Calvin Klein, L'Oreal Paris, and Outdoor Girl Cosmetics. I also bought some Rimmel London Make-up which I haven't bought since my high school days but after seeing the Precious Stones nail polish which also had a buy one get one half price offer I went and bought Rimmel's waterproof eyeliner to try too. I also bought Rimmel's Lasting Finish Minerals to try and see if it's better than Avon's. Above you'll also see that I bought a nail polish from Calvin Klein in Silver as it's coming to Christmas and I already had a few other silver polishes I wanted to compare.


At the beginning of  the week I went into Home bargains for some food for work and bought these lovely slippers for £2.99. They are very comfy as they have a lot of sponge at the bottom, they also have little beads at the bottom to stop you from slipping. Out of all they slippers I've bought these are by far the best at such a bargain price. Cute too.



Now,
If you bake and shop at Tesco you'll already know that they are having a 3 for 2 offer on. I really didn't need any baking ingredients but I bought something anyway because included in the 3 for 2 was Dr Oetker's new gel colouring's as well as Silver Spoons Strawberry flavor chocolate buttons which I've not tried yet but will be using to make cake pops at some point. 




I Think I might just go back to Tesco's and buy some more items while the offers on.....x

Comments

Popular Posts