Rimmel London Scandaleyes 001 - Thursdays Thoughts

For the past few years I have been using either Boots 17 or just a cheap black eyeliner until I discovered in boots that they had a buy 1 get 1 half price offer on and decided to try something new as well as Rimmel working out cheaper than boots 17. 

I don't know if this happens to anyone else but when I use eyeliner it ends up disappearing an hour later, so a waterproof eyeliner sounded like the perfect idea in hope that It would actually stay around my eye for a couple of hours.

I bought Rimmel's Scandaleyes in Black 001. They also have it in Bright Blue, Purple, Taupe, Silver, and Bronze if black isn't your colour.

Is it waterproof like it says?

Yes! Sadly for me I think I'm allergic to the eyeliner as my eyes watered the whole day but despite my watering eyes, the eyeliner never ran and it stayed in place.
Here's how it compares to a normal eyeliner...



Before 

After 
Do you see how Rimmel's Waterproof eyeliner doesn't smudge like the normal eyeliner? Good Huh.

How Is The Colour?
Rimmel's eyeliner is most definitely black and not just a dark grey. The colour does not fade or water down either. 


How long does it last?
I was able to wear it on the whole day with just a little needing re-done at the corner of my eye. It's actually amazing how it managed to last the hole day with eye's watering so much.


Is It Easy To Remove?
Well...I guess this depends on how you remove your make-up but I found it was very easy to remove. I used No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes, which removed it with one wipe, so there was no need for any repeated harsh scrubbing. 

How would you rate it out of 5?
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If my eyes didn't water so much using it I would have gave it 5/5.

Rating Broke Down...
  1. Waterproof
  2. Strong Colour
  3. Purse Friendly 
  4. Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested
You can buy Rimmel Londones Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner from all good supermarkets and chemists for £3.99.


To find out more about Rimmel  click here. 






























Comments

Popular Posts