First Of Decembers Buys - Sundays Shopping Spree

After a week of work I managed to squeeze in a little shopping today, nothing major as I really don't want to be spending a fortune on myself before Christmas and also I still don't get paid until 2 weeks time, boo.


So here is my little treats for this week...



17 & Gosh 

Left to Right I have 17 Holo, 17 Magnatised, and Gosh.

17 Holo is a holographic Nail Paint is £3.99 from boots. I'm not going to say much more about it today as I plan to make it my Thursdays Thoughts post.

17 Magnatised is on offer in boots right now for £4 usually £5.99. I was lucky enough to have a voucher for half off and got it for £2, bargain. 

On the right is my Bargain Of The Week buy as it's a nail polish buy GOSH which was only 49p in Superdrug. It didn't have anything on it saying it was reduced or on offer so I'm guessing it's been a typo as the others were retailing for £4.99. I am glad I got this when I did as less than 5 minutes later they were out of stock just as I was going to be going and getting another one.

Christmas Candles

Since It's now December I thought I could do with some Christmas candles to get me in the festive mood. Nothing like a mulled wine or Apple cinnamon candle for 79p.

Along Came Betty Pure Pores
Lastly I just had to buy something else by Along Came Betty while it's on special offer at £2.99.  You may remember my post last week about Along Came Betty, well I have to say that I've used both products so far for a week and love them. They will definitely be getting a review at some point. Perhaps when I have the whole collection.

To read what I bought last week click here...x





Comments

Popular Posts