Party Boxes £19.95 + Free Delivery

Seems like my post yesterday about Free Delivery and Savings at Debenhams has been my most popular post yet so I've decided to post one very similar today, it should be Sundays Shopping Spree but I have done absolutely no shopping this week and I think you'll like this better.


I have just received an email from Latest In Beauty about their new Beauty Boxes. Each box is £19.95 and is worth over £75 and contains some full size products and other sample products in different sizes. There is 3 boxes to choose from...

  • Festive Pampering
  • Editors Faves
  • Party Prep 
My favourite box would have to be the Party Prep box as I just love the 
Filosofille Tweezers, but I would probably choose the Festive Pampering box as I love a good old pamper and would give me something new to try.


Here's a little look at whats in each box...






These will definitely make a good stocking filler or a treat for yourself.

Better yet order one and receive Free Delivery too, more savings for you.

To order click here. and click on Stocking Fillers. It will show you a complete list of what's in the box.

Happy Shopping...x

Comments

Popular Posts