I Need For Pampering. - Wednesday Wish List

As I write this post I'm looking out the window at the snow falling while sitting wrapped up in my fleecy night gown thinking about how good it would be (If my bathroom was warm) to have a long soak in the tub with a whole lot of bathing goodies. 

This winter I've already bought a new and very good body scrub, muslin cloth, hot cloth cleanser and a mask, but I just don't feel I've spent enough on products to achieve a long day of pampering. So I've been searching here and their and made a list of everything else I want to buy myself this month. 


Let's start with Soap & Glory's accessories. 
I've not yet bought anything from Soap and Glory but I have now been tempted to buy some of their accessories such as...

The Foot Buffer.



I was very impressed with the quality of the foot buffer I saw in the shop and like how I hadn't seen anything like it before other than the pumice stone ones. This is definitely on my to buy list next week.


Another two products by Soap & Glory I'll be buying is the Face Massage Mitt and Exfoliating gloves. I really don't need exfoliating gloves as I already have several pairs but these seem better quality and if I buy them using the 3 for 2 at boots I'll be receiving them for free so no loss to me.


The Massaging Mitt however appeals to me as I buy anything that says "Massaging" on it, plus it's for you face so I'm hoping it will be good to boost circulation to help me have clearer skin.




It wouldn't be a bath without some bath bombs so I'll happily be buying some of Superdrugs Natural Fizzers.

    Naturals Fizzers Cranberry & PomegranateNaturals Fizzers Coconut & Shea ButterNaturals Fizzers Mango & Papaya



     
Now for me to feel complete I could do with a couple of nail polishes. Perhaps something sparkly..?
Here's what I like..

 Nail Effects Gold Glitter CrackleBarry M Nail Paint Pink Sapphire GlitterBarry M Nail Paint Ruby GlitterBarry M Nail Paint Amethyst Glitter




Now I hope that's all I'll need this winter...x


Comments

Popular Posts