Get Away This Winter

I feel like such a failure at writing my blog this month. I made it a whole 14 days of posting before I missed 2 days. I do have a good reason though, I've been on antibiotics for swollen fingers, don't believe me and I'll post a pic. My hands were really sore and I thought they were getting worse but today they appear to be getting better. Yay.

Most of my posts for the rest of the month will probably be text only or with very few pictures as I got a "lovely" email the other day telling me that in 14 days I've used 80% of my Internet allowance of 10Gb. Amazing isn't it how I spent most of those days working and only writing blog posts each day and checking out Facebook to have used so much, but oh well. 

The other night while reading the news I read how vintage suitcases and swimwear had been selling so quickly was because of so many people taking last minute holidays to escape the cold, lucky people. Well it got me thinking how much I wanted to get away but can't afford to do such a last minute thing. I don't know how they do it either, I have to give notice in at work and that still depends on whether I'd be aloud a holiday or not. So if your like me perhaps just a weekend away would be a better Idea, one perhaps a spa where you can stay inside all the time in a nice lovely Jacuzzi. Well we can, and do it quiet cheaply to if we go to the right place. 

So here I am bringing to you..

lastminute.com

Lastminute.com is so simple to use. All you have to do is pick the sort of place you want to go to, whether it's a spa, city break or hotel and just click. It will then appear with a lovely picture of each place, a quick description and a price per person usually based on 2 people sharing. If you want to choose something more specific you can choose the location, treatments wanted and price all shown in the side bar. I have had a look through already and have found so many place I'd love to stay, half I didn't even know about.


I hope you enjoyed my short post and will now go and book yourself a well deserved break away for before Christmas...x

Comments

Popular Posts