Birchbox September 2016

Septembers Birchbox is here, and this month it's taken form of a drawer style box with pretty pastel colours.


The theme is heroes, and there's certainly a few beauty heroes featured inside.


Nuxe Shower Oil - I love everything Nuxe. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this lathers up and leaves me smelling lush.

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up - I only just blogged about my first product from This Works last week and loved it. I've heard such good things about this mask, moisturiser and primer in one product that I've got really high hopes for it. 

Amika: Bombshell Blowout Spray - I have never heard of amika before, except briefly on Birchbox's limited edition hair care box which I never bought. I plan on using this on dry hair and seeing what it can do.

ModelCo Highlighter Trio (Full Size) - This was the product we got to choose this month and I opted for the highlighter trio as it's a cream formula and I've only ever tried powders. Another lovely ModelCo addition to my makeup collection.


Nailtiques FORMULA 2 - Another brand I've never heard of before. This is a nail protein nail polish which I'm sure is going to do wonderful repairing a bit of gel nail polish damage. 

And as always, for reviewing this months beauty box goodies, £5 is added to your Birchbox account in points. I've not got £10 worth of points so I'll be spending them on something skincare from the Birchbox shop.

If you fancy subscribing for yourself, and receiving an extra goodie next month in the form of a very cute bracelet worth £15 (I'll also get one too if you do) then please use my refer a friend link (here). You'll also get £5 worth of Birchbox points too. 

For less than £12.25 a month, it's a bargain. The  ModelCo highlighter is worth £17 itself...x

Comments

Popular Posts