Glossybox September 2016


September is here along with another incredible Glossybox.


This month they have collaborated with Red Magazine and the editor has filled the box with her picks that are perfect for the Autumn season.


Here's a look at this months goodies...


The Body Shop Face Mask Sample (Bonus) - I've been looking at The Body Shops new face masks for a wee while now, especially the Himalayan charcoal mask. Lucky for me as it's the one I received as a little bonus this month. 

GOSH Lip Marker (Full Size £8.50) - As soon as I'd look at everything in the box I got straight into opening this gem. I was intrigued straight away by the pen like tip and yummy smell that I tried it out straightaway. I actually want to write it it's own post. So good, and it reminds me of those Lancome Juicy Shakers I've not bought yet.

Rodial Eye Pencil (Full Size £17) - I seem to be receiving a fair few eyeliners lately and here's another by a brand I love. Many years ago, black eyeliner on my lower waterline was my staple. I might just have to go back and wear it again.

Vitamasques Hydra Face Mask (Full Size £7.99) - This is apparently not like a sheet mask at all but more of a 2 piece gel mask that's even better and can provide moisture for 120 hours. 

Revlon Gel Envy Topcoat (Full Size £7.99) - I love proper gel nails but not so much the price tag of individual bottles. I have high hopes this will give me a high shine glossy coat and a few extra chip free days wear. Once I've finished this post I'll be off to try it out. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Travel Size) - I owned a full size version of this before and thought it was a really good mascara. This one however is the waterproof version and I'll be saving it for a special day. 


All in all this months box was mainly full size products and all for less than £14. I wish I'd subscribed months ago as these boxes just keep getting better...x





Comments

Popular Posts