What To Pre-Order From Amazon

I have never ever pre-ordered anything but in the last few months I have came across a few to many new releases. Most of these pre-orders come out in October so now is the time to add to them into the basket.

Here is what I'm most looking forward to getting my hand on..





Sali Hughes Pretty Iconic - Sali Hughes first book Pretty Honest was like the beauty bff I never had. I'm expecting this book to be even better. Out 20th of October. 




Another book also out on the 20th of October is by the lovely Sam and Nic Chapman aka Pixiwoo. The book is called Face and  I have no idea what it's about but, these girls are sure not to let you down. Their Youtube tutorials are great, the vlogs make you laugh and their new DVD is on the way and is looking pretty damn good. 




The Pixiwoo girls present Hollywood Icons (DVD) - It's like a vlog but so much better and still full of laughs. Sadly you'll have to wait until November 21st for it's release. Perhaps put it on your list for Santa now. 


Lastly we have Grimm Season 5 (DVD) 



My lovely auntie got me hooked on Grimm after lending me her box sets. Season 5 is due out in October and I can't wait to see what happens next. The gorgeous Grimm who sees the monsters within people, whats not to like?

What will you be pre-ordering in the upcoming months?...x

Comments

Popular Posts