Maybelline Fuchsia Flash 902 by Mollie King

Maybelline Fuchsia Flash 902
Popped through the letter box last week was this gorgeous new lipstick by Mollie King from The Saturdays in a hot Fuchsia Flash colour.



Not long after I opened it I just had to try it on. 
The lipstick applied very smoothly over my winter chapped lips (shock horror) and only required one sweep to provide a nice even full coverage.

I found it lovely and moisturizing, no sticky or dryness from this lipstick (Score).

I slapped this lipstick on at 10am and was still rocking it at 8pm when I was away to head out for some shopping, although I would say it needed a little topping up to get that super bright fresh look.



The picture on the top left is how it looked not long after I put it on. Lush. 


I really liked this lipstick and could very well see myself buying some more of these in different colours, I just can't find a fault with it.

Click here to buy it for yourself from FeelUnique.com RRP £7.19 or in-store at your nearest Maybelline stockist Boots//Asda//Superdrug//Tesco to name a few...x















Comments

Popular Posts