Models Own Fireworks Box-set



Last week Models Own had a great bonfire night offer on and I just couldn't resist. If you purchased the Fireworks box-set and any other box-set you received 2 free nail art pens worth £12. They were gold and silver (like my mum said perfect for xmas season too) so I just had to have them.


Firework collection is a set of 5 different glitter polishes named after some of the fireworks. Banger, Catherine Wheel, Sparkler, Roman Candle and Rocket.
It also appears that included in the box-set was a free 4 sided nail file which was a nice surprise as I didn't know it was going to be there...perhaps it did say somewhere but I didn't notice.


Now enough rambling and get to the good bit of what they look like on...which I'm a tad embarrassed about as I don't have a super great camera yet iPhone is doing all the work (sort of).


I've wore all of the firework polishes so far on a black base which looked pretty good as I wanted them to appear as fireworks on my nails. Duh. 
I didn't find them gritty they smoothed on my nails nicely and hardly took any drying time at all.
As for removing, it was pretty easy. I popped my finger in Bourjois magic nail polish remover till the base colour disappeared then just wiped the glitter off on a cotton wool pad. Simples.


These are not on offer anymore but I'd still be buying them regardless at £20. To buy online from Models Own click here...x


Comments

Popular Posts