What's Been In The Empties Bin?

Empties

Percy and Reed Shampoo rrp £11 - This was a freebie but usually costs £11. Not much to say about this shampoo, it did it's job. 

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer shadeII (£12.95 Boots - Thought this was a bit pricey when I bought it but I'm glad I did, it brightened up my eyes and also covered any other blotches. It was a nice creamy concealer, blended well and didn't go dry. Only downside was it didn't last long. Would re-purchase this in colder months.  

Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful £20 - I was more than a little sad when I ran out of this. I bought it in January with my vouchers and was a little reluctant at spending so much on a product just to use a voucher but I'm glad I did. It left my skin looking refreshed and firmer and I could actually notice when I skipped a couple of days the difference. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Mark Hill Quick Fix £1 - I bought this dry shampoo reduced in boots for £1. Unfortunately I can't say much about it as I could only use it twice then it broke, I think it might actually have ran out and that's why it was reduced. I did however like the can and when I did use it, it smelled lush.

Scholl Deep Moisturising Cream - I only used this when I felt like my feet were needing a bit of moisturiser and it done the trick on all those occasional uses. 

Charles Worthington Soft and Silky - Bought this out of Home Bargains and it's been a happy spent £1.99. I used this as a cheap product to use in my hair for days when I was just working. I used it on damp hair before blow drying and it left my hair lovely and soft with a nice smell.  



I've also used up a whole lot of of body sprays that were half done and needing used and were just taking up space



Comments

Popular Posts