My Body Shop Buys + £10 off





I am seriously enjoying only treating myself when there's a saving involved. This week I stumbled across a Body Shop money off code and picked myself a few things. Two of which works out as completely free and the other I still saved £3.50. Here was my choices..


The Body Shop Winding Key £3.50 - A simple accessory to help push out as much of a hand cream (or any other product) as it can saving time and effort by trying to press it all out of the tube yourself. Quality little piece. 


The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask £24 - I love night masks and could use one every night if I had enough choice. I found Caroline Hirons reviewed this so of course I knew it would be good and was the first product in my bag, no spending ages deciding whether it was worth it or not.  


The Body Shop Blackhead Remover £4 - I wanted to make sure I was getting additional practical pieces so I opted for this blackhead remover tool. It must be a good choice as only just yesterday Caroline Hirons recommended it. 

All of the above came to a bargain price of only £21.50 after discount and also included free delivery which I received after 2 days of dispatch. 
Sadly there is exclusions. One is Oils Of Life which I can't wait to try but won't be right now.

For £10 off a £25 spend use code - NEWYEAR until 9am on 26/01/16
For Free Delivery- Just make sure you spend over £20. There is plenty sale pieces or accessories that are only a couple of quid if your so near £20. Delivery otherwise is a very reasonable £2.49.


*Now they have a 40% off code including sale items...x

Comments

Popular Posts