Nails Inc VIP membership + Uptown


Now that I'm not working I don't believe in paying full price for anything so I'm joining everything I can to save a little. One membership I have been joining for over 3 years now is Nails Inc's. 

It costs just £5 a year and will save you 10% on orders and you also receive a free polish work £14 and a little something on your birthday - Just make sure you add your birthday to your profile or you'll not be finding anything in your inbox for the first few years until you realise. It's a good deal for me giving my love for nail polishes.



The nail polish below is the one I received with my membership last year. Its in the shade of Uptown and in one very solid bottle with that quality feel. 



I applied a nails inc base coat and the above is how Uptown looked after just one coat. 
It looked good after one coat so I was lazy and left it at that. Days later and it had just a couple tiny chips in it. Pretty amazing for a nail polish. 

To be a Nails Inc VIP click the link here and start off with enjoying a surprise nail polish and other VIP benefits...x 

Comments

Popular Posts