Real Techniques Core Collection

Did you see my Clean your makeup brush post lately? Well these are my new daily face brushes to replace my poor Lola brush which I just can't face using again. 

These are my first Real Techniques brushes so I'm popping them on here with my thoughts.



These brushes for me fall under quality budget brushes rather that full on budget brushes. This set of 4 core brushes cost £21.99 from boots but are often on offer at various other places. 
They come with the handy stand shown above which loosens and folds into the carry case with a couple spare spaces at the other side to add any other brushes you wish. So professional looking. 



The brushes have solid feel gold handles with the name of each brush written on them so you know what they're for without looking at there packaging. The brush bristles are synthetic and black with white/grey tips. They each feel different and some are more harder feeling than the rest to do there specific jobs. Yes these brushes are soft but not as soft as Crown brushes.

Now I have never applied my concealer with a brush and I've always applied translucent powder with a Kabuki brush. I also never wear foundation which makes having some brushes pointless but this kit has gave me a bit of inspiration to try out more and use them.
The detailer brush was firm and the concealer went where it was meant to and covered well.
The buffing brush was used to apply my translucent powder and blended it in so well. Results were far better than pre brush days.

Do I recommended these brushes? Yes

I am now on a mission to buy the rest and have the full Real Techniques collection. So far I have the complexion sponge, started kit and one of the collectors kits waiting to be tried. My opinions on them will come as I've used them...x

Comments

Popular Posts