Budget Bucket List - Personal Post

If you have stumbled upon my blog before you may have already had a little look at my bucket list I've been working on.
Well here I am doing a blog post including some of those bucket list ideas along with few that won't break the bank and allow me, and possibly yourself to have a little fun and make some great memories along the way. 

  1. Sphereing (Zorbing) - I have always wanted to go Sphereing both down a hill and over water. Spearing is relatively cheap and can be done for under £30. Click here to look at the packages and find a location near you. 
  2. Skydive - I am a little terrified of doing a skydive but I would love to have the chance to do it for my 21st birthday this year instead of a wild party. It would be such a great memory. I have so far found the destination but it isn't cheap at £260pp + £90 for a video memory. Would definitely get me mum in on this too.
  3. Run A Relay - How much? Nothing! Running a relay like the relay for life in your local town won't cost you a penny, plus get all your friends to sponsor you on your run to donate money to breast cancer.
  4. See The World - This all depends on how you want to see the world. I (with a lot of planning) hope to only pay for travel and food and save money on hotels by couchsurfing. Couchsurfing is free as it's people offering their sofa or spare room for a nights stay. Do remember to be safe!!
  5. Sleep under the stars - Another experience that will pretty much cost nothing, all that is important is a safe location and a thermal sleeping bag. I am lucky enough to be able to do this in my garden since I don't live in a big town or city. 


Not everything on a bucket list has to be expensive or almost impossible to achieve. There are free and low cost experiences waiting to be done out there.


Why not create your own budget bucket-list and submit it to Moneysupermarket's budget bucket list competition. For terms and conditions click here.


3 bloggers bucket-lists I would like to see

Emma's Creations and Stuff

Miss Budget Beauty

Milk Bubble Tea

Do you have a bucket list?...x

Comments

Popular Posts