What? More Empties

I have been doing really well at using up old products lately, this is now my second empties post is what? a month I think.


Charles Worthington Balancing Act - I love this dry shampoo and would re-purchase any day. It smells gorgeous and didn't leave me with grey-ish hair. I found this larger can for under £2 in home bargains.
Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo - This was one fruity smelling shampoo. It smelled great and lasted ages. A little really did go a long way. I'll be buying this again even if it is a little difficult to get out the bottle. £5.50 Boots.
No7 Quick Cleansing Wipes - These wipes were an absolute must for when I was doing sleepovers at work and didn't want to take all my regular face washes etc with me. The wipes didn't cause any trouble on my product picky skin and removed waterproof mascara too. I'll repurchase these for emergencies once I've finished my other packs of face wipes. They are a bit pricey at £7 but worth it. From Boots.
Scholl Crackling Ice Foot Spray - This is one great spray. It really cools your feet and crackles for ages plus it smells amazing and fresh. I'll buy this if I can find it in a store somewhere. 
Charlie Secret Deodorant - A blend of mandarin, cassia flower, and heliotrope, not really a favourite everyday smell of mine but was fine for using before work. I used to buy everyone of these deodorants when I was at school and now it's time to use them and make some space. #Random I know.
Cutex Nail Polish Removers - Moisture Guard and Ultra Cleansing, they were great for my dry nails and removed even some of the most stubborn nail polishes I used (cough misguided). I received 6 bottles of these for free a few years ago so I won't need to re-purchase anytime soon.

It shouldn't be long till I do a next empties post as I have a few good products near the end...x








Comments

Popular Posts