Shavata Brow Studio Eye Mask

Look at this cute eye mask I received in the post today from Shavata Brow Studio. It's been a long wait for this to arrive but well worth it. 


The mask I received is clear and filled with little white snowflakes. 


I received the clear eye mask filled with little white snowflakes.  
To use the mask it's recommended you keep it in your fridge for  a max of 20 minutes before use, then just put it over your eyes and relax while it relieves tired eyes. 

I've tried it and loved it.


This mask retails for £9.95 but I have found it on sale here for £8.96 with free postage. Lucky for me I won mine.

If you want something a little more colourful, they also have one with coloured sequins here for £7.46.

For everything else eye brows check out Shavata Brow Studio ...x

Comments

Popular Posts