I Love a Soap and Glory Clearence Bargain

I should have posted this last week when there was a Soap and Glory clearance in Boots, but even if I had most of it would have been sold out no doubt.

It wasn't a huge clearance, only a couple of items I could see of. The ones I missed were, Scrub Of Your Life Mini reduced to only 38p which was gone in a flash and Scrub your nose in it was down to under £1.50 and also flew off the shelfs before I got there to get one. 


I was lucky enough to get my hands on the last Wrinkle In Time day moisturizer for £4 that my mum managed to pick up for me and a 250ml Glad Hair Day conditioner for £1.38. 

Buying these totally broke my no buying new products till the others are finished rule but who could resist!

Anyone else lucky enough to pick up some of their bargains?..x

Comments

Popular Posts