What I'm Loving From Primark's AW/13 Collection

Happy July,
 
I feel this month is going to be exciting. Perhaps it's because we're starting a new month and week at the same time today, although I'm sure it's not the first...

On Look.co.uk I had a look at Primarks new A/W 2013 offerings and have put together my favourites that I'm hoping to buy in the next few weeks.

I am trying to finish my post on a Mii product to post tomorrow.

Primark AW13 Collection: Pink Jumper 
I'm hoping this jumper will be nice and warm and wear it through winter. 

Primark AW13 Collection: Faux Fur Coat, £35

Ah fur coats are my weakness, I just can't resist. I do however have a fur coat I bought from Primark last year I've yet to wear so I should really hold off on buying another one.

Primark AW13 Collection: Tartan Biker Jacket
I actually like this kinda biker jacket. Perhaps it's the nice red tartan print on it.

Primark AW13 Collection: Chain Beanie, £3 

I'm not a hat kinda gal but I'll be getting this to wear out in the garden and down the farm, the animals aren't going to care at how stupid I look. I love this hat don't get me wrong, it's the shape of my face or hair style that makes hat wearing un-flattering 


Check out Look.co.uk for more pictures of Primarks new offerings, I'm sure you'll find more you love but sadly this is all I'll be buying this time round...x








Comments

Popular Posts