I've Actually Finished Products

I have actually stuck to my rule about not buying any new products until I've finished what I've got.
So last month I managed to use up a total of 7 products that you can see below.


The Finished Products(s)

Along Came Betty - This was one yummy smelling scrub, peaches to be exact. This pot is £5.99 from Tesco's and is actually nice and grainy which left me with nice soft smooth legs. I would probably buy this again after I've used up my other stash.

Sure Mineral Deodorant - This deodorant kept me feeling fresh the whole day which is good as I believe that's what a deodorants for BUT I found it left a huge powder storm in the air after use and makes breathing just a little bit difficult so I may just avoid re-buying it for that reason only.

Endless Glove by Soap and Glory- I bought this from a gift set and Christmas and have loved it everyday since. I actually bought another bottle of the 2 in 1 version before I'd even finished this tube.

Scholl Part Feet - Smells nice and only requires use every couple of day, just as it says on the bottle. Good softening stuff.

Playboy Body Spray - I personally didn't like the smell of the body spray compared the perfume. Perhaps that's because this poor body spray ended up being a toilet air freshener and ever since I associate it with a toilet (Not something you want to smell like everyday) Understand? 

Satin Care Shaving Foam - This was my bargain buy from Home Bargains and was only £1.99, I've already spotted the same one but with Olay in it which I don't think I can resist. This can lasted me ages and was very soothing, no nicks.

Boots Coconut and Almond shampoo - I bought this shampoo as an emergency bottle after running out of shampoo and not being able to buy my favourite one anywhere locally at last minute. Well it smells lovely, lathers up just nicely and a little goes and long way (although I love piling on the shampoo) oops. Definitely worth purchasing again and again for my fine greasy prone hair...x



Comments

Popular Posts