My First Glossybox - July 2016


Next month is Glossybox's 5th Birthday and I have only just got my first box. Although if I hadn't been so indecisive the last few months I would have subscribed ages ago as all of their boxes this year have looked incredible and such a great product choice. 

So here we are July's box..


Packaged in a very sturdy gorgeous powdery pink box complete with pink tissue paper, a bow, glossy sticker.


All the products were tucked nicely into the box, I still can't believe that big can of soft and gentle fitted in along with 4 other goodies to try. 


Best of all, almost everything is full size this month. 

Hairbon - Like a tangleteaser but a little smaller and fits in hands snuggly. I actually haven't been able to drop it yet like I usually did with the tangleteaser. 5/5

Utan & Tone nourishing night creme - I just don't use any fake tanning products whatsoever, no matter how gradual or subtle they claim to be so unfortunately I can't say any more. 

Soft and gentle hair minimise -  It's been years since I used a hair minimizing product but I can safety say I'll not be without using them again. This 48 hour antiperspirant smells lovely and seriously does slow and soften the regrowth. I've only used this for 2 days as well. 5/5

Icona Milano - I love all mascaras and can never have to many. Im seriously looking forward to getting rid of the dermatitis round my eye so I can really crack on and use this daily. 

Blankcanvas Makeup brush - I can't get over how soft this brush is and just how beautiful it is in general. I will be making sure to get a few more of their brushes or perhaps all of them. 5/5.

So that's it for this months box. Everything above for just £13.25. 

If your interested in subscribing, they have a great offer on right now where you will receive a free previous glossybox.  Here's the link ...x




Comments

Popular Posts