The Hat I Am Obsessed About

Last year I was determined to buy a Fedora, that determination continued on with me most of this year too. I debated for a long time about buying a cheap one from ebay for about £6 or snap one up by Reiss at £65. A hat is just a hat and the end of the day and since I live in the good old UK I doubted a hat at such cost was even going to be seeing the outdoor sun very much. 

I am also not a hat person. I personally don't think I suit hats, especially beanies so I often wondered whether I would even be able to wear any other styles of hats. 

Alas I discovered this little gem.



With its classic black and white with stripes and a gorgeous gold chain detail with a frilled tassel. It was instant love and was cheaper than the ebay rival I had been looking at. As you can see I even managed to grab a short time out in the sun with it on and it shielded my eyes and covered my face from the rays so that's an anti ageing property right there.

This hat's steal at just £4 from Primark and was still there when I was in yesterday. A few alternatives were added to the sale so if you're in the market for a hat like this I'd head on in. I grabbed another one which I'll post in a Primark haul this week or next...x

Comments

Popular Posts