Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush Edition

I am Marc Jacobs fragrance obsessed, I added the following Daisy Dream Blush to my collection in April and I've loved it since.


The top notes of this fragrance are violet, waterlily and bergamot. It is light a fragrance but delightful to wear, it's been with me all spring and now into the summer. 



The bottle is in classic Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fashion but in a shade of pink, with all 3 of the daisy dream editions side by side they look fantastic.  I have yet to come across anything by Marc Jacobs I've never liked or found to be poor quality. 

This light, fresh, happy fragrance is well worth buying and now it's down to just £41. I bought mine from Amazon which you can find the link to below in case you feel like checking it out for yourself.  


Comments

Popular Posts