The Luxurious Budget Shampoo

So I've blogged about the ultimate budget shampoo I'd use for a first rinse, now I feel it's only fair for me to rave about my second rinse shampoo that provides a little more TLC to my hair but still within what I would class as budget. 

These gorgeous smelling shampoo's are by Garnier Ultimate Blends. They are that addictive and affordable that had they not kept going out of stock, I would have bought every single one of them for a hair care wardrobe.

The two I managed to get my hands on were The Strength Restorer and The Blonde Illuminator. 



The Strength Restorer Honey Treasures features honey propolis and royal jelly (you know the stuff for queen bees) and is for strengthening hair prone to breakage. If you don't like the smell of honey you will be glad because it doesn't smell like honey out a jar at all, it's so much better. 
Seeing as I blow dry my hair almost every day and straighten it several times a week I felt this was the shampoo to do my hair some good. You know what it really did and I even skipped conditioner. Once I dried my hair it was wonderfully soft and smelled lovely. I feel like it is so nourishing that I shouldn't use it everyday and save it for a few times a week and on special occasions when i want fabulous hair. 5 stars Garnier.

The Blonde Illuminator with camomile and acacia honey is for blonde hair. This shampoo smelled a little overwhelming on first sniff and sort of reminded me of a washing powder I once used. Now not to be put off I used it and fell in love with the scent, it's a very clean fragrant smell and also doesn't smell of honey, just camomile. My hair is natural blonde but still I felt like it was lightened and certainly more glossy in the light. I also felt my hair was super light and clean, almost like it was weightless. Again this would deserve another 5 stars Garnier. 

As well as smelling so good and doing a fantastic job they are longer lasting 400ml bottles which are usually only £3.89 when full priced. Each shampoo also has a matching conditioner to buy separate. 

Right now they are on a fantastic offer for only £1.93 a bottle from Superdrug. It's time to stock up on the rest of the range. Here's the link to superdrugs full range but be quick because they keep going out of stock...x

Comments

Popular Posts