Primark Haul July 2016

Picture heavy post this one so I've added a read more to keep it short and for anyone interested in seeing the whole haul to click on and continue viewing. It does get better.


First thing I picked up in the store was these super soft cotton facecloths my mum had spotted in the bargain basket. I really wish I had grabbed more at the time because these are lovely and still soft after a few washes. Plus they were only £1 for 3.


Cute bow shoes £3 - They were very similar to ones I bought last year but they gold metal bow was just so pretty I couldn't resist buying them. Half price too it would have been rude to say no.



Pineapple t-shirt £2 - I've really gone out with buying some colours for my wardrobe and this t-shirt was a must have at a bargain price. To see the rest click below..x





Off the shoulder top £1 - Seriously this was just a pound. I don't usually go for print but I liked this one and it was actually very flattering and light to wear on the hotter days.  


Hat £2 - Did you see my last post on my favourite hat? well this was the other one I liked so much that was half price in the sale. I do believe the bow is worn at the back but still it is a lovely hat. 

Coral top £3 - Another light top I picked up that was actually colourful.


Red bandana £1.50 - I picked this up as I had intended to tie it through my hair like that snapchat filter, but now I might just wear it round my neck. I would really like to know how they tied that knot though. 

Crochet top £1 - Another pound bargain I bought for a hot day. Originally I bought a neon pink vest top to wear underneath but stupidly I looked at the tag which said size 8 and got home to find a size 14 printed on the vest top. They had none left when I went back to return it so it will be getting teamed with a purple vest top instead. 


Necklace £2 - I always wanted one of these from new look so it was good to find this cheaper one in the sale at Primark. The ends are quiet plasticy but it will be fine for  few wears. 


Black top £5 - A light top in a classic wearable colour, as you can see I've teamed it with the above necklace.

Also bought was 2 vest tops in black and white for £1.80 each. I find these perfect for wearing beneath some of the lighter tops or just on there own. 

If anyone knows what sort of knot that is on the bandana I would love to know...x


Comments

Popular Posts