Forever Losing Invisibobbles? Heres a budget alternative

The original invisibobbles when they were released were one of my favourite new inventions. They looked like telephone cable but were stretchy and tied my hair securely and then once undone left my hair with no kinks. I will forever be faithful to the originals and continue to by a box every time I'm at the hairdressers. However at only 3 for £3.95 I often have them all lost in about a week and so I need some cheap alternatives to bridge the gaps until the originals re-appear again.


This is where a pack of 12 comes in very handy. Although I chose a pack of variety pinks they also had the usual clear, black and brown bobbles available too (oh how I wish I picked up a few other packs). 

These pink bobbles come in a pack of 3 different shades and are the same telephone cable look but just slightly softer than the original invisibobbles. Despite this I can tie them just as tightly without snapping them and my hair is securely up. I haven't found any complaints on these cheaper ones at all. 

So where does one find these packs of 12 bobbles and at what price you ask?

Well a pack of 12 costs just £1 from Primark. 



If I ever manage to get back to Primark I will be making sure to grab a few of the other packs and have a great choice of colours...x

Comments

Popular Posts